One of the most important factors that boosts the web traffic of your mobile app is the overwhelming features that you include in the app. Android is the leading tech giant holding more than 80% of global market shares.
For creating the best kind of native app design, you first need to learn the differences between the platforms: iOS and Android. The platform will definitely be different in terms of how the native applications look, and in addition to that, there is also a difference in the structure and the flow. In order to provide the best user experience, you must be careful about these differences in the design patterns of different platforms.
When our favorite apps are available on both Android and iOS, we often take it for granted. People who have been through it, understand the difficulty. Instagram was initially launched on iOS in the year 2010, but it only came out on Android after 4 years. There is a split smartphone OS market.
- Reasons to Integrate Real-Time Features in Your Mobile App
- 5 Key Skill Required for Successful Android And iOS Mobile App Developers
- 3 Effective Ways to Encourage Users to Download Your App
- 4 Methods to Increase Mobile App Engagement
- Key Difference Between iOS And Android App Development Using React Native