In this tutorial, I will show you how to use the Font Awesome icon pack in an Android project. Font Awesome is a great timesaver for several reasons.
The bullet answer is, you are here to learn XML Parsing in swift 3.0. Day by day the data is tremendously increasing and making it difficult to express in a simple format. There should be some standard formats of the data coming from the server in order to pick the right values from the huge amount of data. Continue reading →
A good hand-writing always deserves good marks for better showcasing of content. Likewise, an app that uses a font like font awesome makes a happy user by providing great iconic text. Not only that, it reduces the number of images has to use in our app. Continue reading →
Tinder app is famous for its outstanding UI Animations. It set new trends on the swipeable deck of cards. This kind of layout has advantages in many areas like dating apps, entertainment apps and the other apps where you will show list-type information. Continue reading →
Do you remember the way you used to interact with web interfaces just a decade ago? Yes, we all used to depend too much on mouse clicks and hovering over the target links as the obvious ways of interactions in those times. Continue reading →
BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy Devices) are supported with iPhones, so why not we (developers) explore the possibilities of its implementation. Lets dive deep into BLE device integration with iPhones.
- Why the Mobile Apps are Crucial for the Benefit of Media and Entertainment Industry?
- What Developers Need to Know About GDPR and How To Create a GDPR Compliant App?
- Creating Custom Lossless Scalable Icons for your React Native Apps
- Angular vs React vs Blaze: Choose the Best Framework for your Next Web and Mobile App
- 5 Effective Ways to Enhance the Security of Your App