Kotlin is an expressive and concise programming language. It work with Java and is compatible with Android. Developers who are comfortable with working on Java can continue using it.
When our favorite apps are available on both Android and iOS, we often take it for granted. People who have been through it, understand the difficulty. Instagram was initially launched on iOS in the year 2010, but it only came out on Android after 4 years. There is a split smartphone OS market.
Media and entertainment are one of the biggest industries in the world. The advent of mobile apps has made it difficult to keep it away from any major industries. Thanks to mobile apps and the internet, the media and entertainment industry is only growing. Major channels, production houses, publishing houses in the media and entertainment industry are going digital and having their own apps. This is because there has been a big shift of audience from TV to the internet. There is still a large amount of the population that watches TV, but with the mobile apps, they can now access the same channels on the internet.
- Reasons to Integrate Real-Time Features in Your Mobile App
- 5 Key Skill Required for Successful Android And iOS Mobile App Developers
- 3 Effective Ways to Encourage Users to Download Your App
- 4 Methods to Increase Mobile App Engagement
- Key Difference Between iOS And Android App Development Using React Native