Media and entertainment are one of the biggest industries in the world. The advent of mobile apps has made it difficult to keep it away from any major industries. Thanks to mobile apps and the internet, the media and entertainment industry is only growing. Major channels, production houses, publishing houses in the media and entertainment industry are going digital and having their own apps. This is because there has been a big shift of audience from TV to the internet. There is still a large amount of the population that watches TV, but with the mobile apps, they can now access the same channels on the internet.
- Why a Mobile App Prototype is an Important Part in the Process of Mobile App Development?
- Elevating Customer Experience with the help of Location-Based Services
- Challenges While Building a Mobile App with Geolocation
- Measure and Improve your Apps User Experience Using Google’s HEART Framework
- Will 2018 be the Year of React.JS?