The success of a software is largely dependent on the Angular performance. As the trends and technology Angular is the most widely used web app framework nowadays. No matter how creative or innovative you try to make the website or the app, it will not be as effective if the performance is low.
In the 2018 Stack Overflow survey, Angular has been at the second position as the most used technology after Node.js. It is very clear why Angular is ranked so high. Angular features robust components that are helpful for developers in writing easy-to-use, readable code, and also maintaining it.
- Reasons to Integrate Real-Time Features in Your Mobile App
- 5 Key Skill Required for Successful Android And iOS Mobile App Developers
- 3 Effective Ways to Encourage Users to Download Your App
- 4 Methods to Increase Mobile App Engagement
- Key Difference Between iOS And Android App Development Using React Native