A slingshot is normally a small hand-powered projectile weapon. The classic form consists of a Y-shaped frame held in the off hand, with two natural-rubber strips attached to the uprights. In this tutorial, we will see how to make a slingshot in Unity.
A Particle system is a component of Unity which is used to add some extra effects in your game like fire, flowing water, smoke etc. which is not possible through the normal game object having meshes and textures. A particle system generally emits particles in random positions within a predefined space.
Photon is a real-time multiplayer game development framework which has server and cloud services. Games are hosted in globally distributed Photon Cloud so we do not need to worry about hosting. All the operations related to multiplayer functionality are handled by Photon. Continue reading →
- Why the Mobile Apps are Crucial for the Benefit of Media and Entertainment Industry?
- What Developers Need to Know About GDPR and How To Create a GDPR Compliant App?
- Creating Custom Lossless Scalable Icons for your React Native Apps
- Angular vs React vs Blaze: Choose the Best Framework for your Next Web and Mobile App
- 5 Effective Ways to Enhance the Security of Your App