A slingshot is normally a small hand-powered projectile weapon. The classic form consists of a Y-shaped frame held in the off hand, with two natural-rubber strips attached to the uprights. In this tutorial, we will see how to make a slingshot in Unity.
A Particle system is a component of Unity which is used to add some extra effects in your game like fire, flowing water, smoke etc. which is not possible through the normal game object having meshes and textures. A particle system generally emits particles in random positions within a predefined space.
Photon is a real-time multiplayer game development framework which has server and cloud services. Games are hosted in globally distributed Photon Cloud so we do not need to worry about hosting. All the operations related to multiplayer functionality are handled by Photon. Continue reading →
- Changes That Will be Introduced in the Form of Angular 7
- Important Hacks for Developing for Amazing Hybrid Apps with ReactJS
- 7 Features Important for Developing a Diet and Nutrition Mobile App
- Why Having a Full Stack Developer is Better Than a Team of Specialists for Building an MVP
- Google’s Android Studio 3.2 and its New Features