Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) provides secure, durable, highly scalable object storage in the cloud. Using the AWS Mobile SDK for iOS, you can directly access Amazon S3 from your mobile app.
A lead iOS developer committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Interested to learn and share knowledge about different development platforms. Loves to code both as a hobby and profession. When not coding, will try to explore different subjects over internet and be a loving husband.
- Reasons to Integrate Real-Time Features in Your Mobile App
- 5 Key Skill Required for Successful Android And iOS Mobile App Developers
- 3 Effective Ways to Encourage Users to Download Your App
- 4 Methods to Increase Mobile App Engagement
- Key Difference Between iOS And Android App Development Using React Native