Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) provides secure, durable, highly scalable object storage in the cloud. Using the AWS Mobile SDK for iOS, you can directly access Amazon S3 from your mobile app.
A lead iOS developer committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Interested to learn and share knowledge about different development platforms. Loves to code both as a hobby and profession. When not coding, will try to explore different subjects over internet and be a loving husband.
- Changes That Will be Introduced in the Form of Angular 7
- Important Hacks for Developing for Amazing Hybrid Apps with ReactJS
- 7 Features Important for Developing a Diet and Nutrition Mobile App
- Why Having a Full Stack Developer is Better Than a Team of Specialists for Building an MVP
- Google’s Android Studio 3.2 and its New Features