Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) provides secure, durable, highly scalable object storage in the cloud. Using the AWS Mobile SDK for iOS, you can directly access Amazon S3 from your mobile app.
A lead iOS developer committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Interested to learn and share knowledge about different development platforms. Loves to code both as a hobby and profession. When not coding, will try to explore different subjects over internet and be a loving husband.
- 5 Effective Ways to Enhance the Security of Your App
- Using Amazon S3 To Store, List and Remove Images from your iOS App
- How to Integrate Dropbox with your iOS APP and Perform CRUD Action
- Using Realm Mobile Database with Swift 4.0 (Insert, Update, Delete, List)
- Why your App Design Process can Make all the Difference