Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) provides secure, durable, highly scalable object storage in the cloud. Using the AWS Mobile SDK for iOS, you can directly access Amazon S3 from your mobile app.
A lead iOS developer committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Interested to learn and share knowledge about different development platforms. Loves to code both as a hobby and profession. When not coding, will try to explore different subjects over internet and be a loving husband.
- Why the Mobile Apps are Crucial for the Benefit of Media and Entertainment Industry?
- What Developers Need to Know About GDPR and How To Create a GDPR Compliant App?
- Creating Custom Lossless Scalable Icons for your React Native Apps
- Angular vs React vs Blaze: Choose the Best Framework for your Next Web and Mobile App
- 5 Effective Ways to Enhance the Security of Your App