Custom B2B iOS application development was not really big. The major products that were produced and delivered by iOS developers were for gaming and entertainment. New dimensions also emerged as the business world evolved more. Mobile devices are encouraged by these dimensions in order to boost and increase the level of productivity.
Flippant apps and products for mass consumption is no longer anyone’s goal. Startups need something more substantial and challenging like complex products for enterprises and corporations. B2B app development is growing further, but you need to define the purpose which will, in turn, help you in knowing what kind of application you need to build.
Flexibility is something that helps in increasing the level of productivity of employees. For instance, we have many healthcare apps available today that help clinicians in delivering good quality of healthcare services to their patients. Apps help in boosting the productivity of companies that work in a dynamic environment as employees have easy access to necessary data with the help of Wi-Fi or cellular data.
Apps for Business
From an iOS developer standpoint, startups are already capable enough of developing applications for their own business. As the competition increases, so does the competitive advantage. This is where mobile technologies and applications prove to be helpful and make the operations more effective and functional by offering desired technological advances. For this, you need to keep evolving. Enterprise mobility is a trend you cannot ignore, so you need to accept it and move on with it.
B2B Application Development Process
- Research – Doing the basic market research and setting up required goals is a necessity before starting the process. The research will help you in identifying your target audience and also come up with features that would benefit them. You need to device what functionalities you are offering with your app and what exactly it is meant to do.
- Building MVP – Prototyping is important as it helps you identify the efficiency and drawbacks of your app. Do not rush into doing things at this stage. Try and make things work out. If it doesn’t work out in the prototyping stage, it won’t work out later as well.
- Development. – The development stage is where you bring together all the different features and also add anything else you require to considering th feedback received from the prototype you built.
- Testing – After the development, it is a key step to test each and every feature of your app. This is where you try and figure out that your product runs smoothly.so, check your app on various devices to see its functionality.
- App Distribution –This is the step where the final product will be going out and you need to be extremely sure about what you are sending out.
Public App Store
The public app store provides your app with global access. It will also be easy to monetize your app on a public app store. But they do take a long time to approve the app. The approval process can prove to be a bit difficult.
For temporary deployment of your app or sharing beta version in private, ad-hoc distribution is a good option. The binary submitted by the iOS developer may be an email containing URL which will not work on all the devices. The devices with added UDID will only run the application. You also need to register in the Apple Member Center.
Enterprise Deployment Method
This method doesn’t require any registration of particular devices or any UDIDs. You just have to register the product and export it from Xcode. This is a way of delivering and installing an app without any registration on the app store.
VPP Deployment Method
Apple VPP allows you to create your own private app store. Application binaries for devices can be created on your own. You can easily share your applications with other businesses on VPP easily. But you do require approval, otherwise, the app won’t be visible in the VPP program. But the approval process here is easy and quick, unlike the app store.
The pricing for the development of B2B mobile development will depend on a lot of different factors like the kind of app, the team you choose etc. It might be slightly difficult for the startups to process with the steps without professional help. We hope that the article was useful to you. If you require more information on iOS app development, you can contact our team of professional developers.